MX Player is an application primarily found on smartphones, but it can also be used on a computer. The MX Player for PC is compatible with formats, such as MKV, AVI, Blu-Ray, and many more. This means there is no conversion that is necessary when you are ready to view a recent downloaded movie. One thing to keep in mind about MX Player is it requires an Android emulator.
The best choice for any user who wants to run Android apps on their computer is Bluestacks. If you do not have this program on your system, then it needs to be downloaded and installed before MX Player can be used.
Some Features of MX Player
* Users will have a zoom feature available when viewing movies. This feature allows any user to zoom in and zoom out of a video if needed.
* A user is able to use this app to adjust the brightness of their monitor. There is a slider found on the right side of the screen. Scroll up or down to adjust the brightness to your liking.
* Simple sound controls can be used to adjust the level of the sound when using desktop speakers or a surround sound stereo.
* The size of the screen can also be adjusted to a user’s liking. However, the best option for a user is to set the display to full-screen.
* Many versions of MX Player are available. However, the basic version will be enough for most users.
* MX Player supports both audio and video file formats. This means users can play a video or an audio file using one program.
* Many videos often have subtitles. MX Player provides support for movie files with subtitles.
How to Install MX Player on PC
Follow the steps that are given below to install MX Player on your windows computer.
1- Go to the Bluestacks website and click the Download App Player button. Save the file to a folder on your system or to your desktop. There is also a version of the program that is available for OS X.
2- Double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation. This process may take a few minutes. Be patient and wait for the installation to complete.
3- Double-click the Bluestacks icon on the desktop if the program does not open automatically. Follow the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the set up process.
4- Enter your Google Account information to log in to the Google Play Store. You will need to create a new Google account if you do not use any Google services, such as Gmail.
5- Double-click the Bluestacks icon to open the program. If you have not logged in, then you will need to type in your Google Account information.
6- Click the search button on the screen and type “MX Player” into the search box. Click the option for “Install” to install the application using the Google Play Store. That is how you can get MX Player for windows computers.
Windows machines are not set up to run apps which are designed for Android. The use of this emulator is the best option to enjoy apps that were once only available to Android users. One aspect to keep in mind is a desktop computer is not the only type of Windows machine available. The Surface Pro can be used to run Android apps. However, the Bluestacks emulator will need to be installed. The best part of using this type of program is there is no cost for the user as the program is completely free.
Users will be able to browse and download any apps available on the Google Play store. This is where the MX Player will be found. One aspect to keep in mind is to install the latest update of Bluestacks to ensure proper compatibility with current operating systems.
The app will be displayed as an icon on the Bluestacks main screen. You will be able to view movie that is saved on the computer’s hard drive. A user can also use an external hard drive or a flash drive. There is a file manager in the program that will be used to find movie files on your system. You should be able to click on the folder locations to find the path for any saved movie files.