When you're working in a factory, listening to some tunes certainly helps make work more fun and productive. However, most speakers can't keep up with the loud noises in a factory. For this, you need to make sure that your Bluetooth speaker packs a lot of power but finding a high-quality Bluetooth speaker for factory work can be easier said than done.
Don't worry; your search ends here. After testing, reading customer testimonials, and consulting with industry experts, we bring you our list of the loud Bluetooth speakers suitable for factory work. We've also included a buying guide so that you'll know what features to look out for.
Best Bluetooth Speakers For Factory Work
The JBL Xtreme 2 is a portable Bluetooth speaker that comes packed with tons of features. The first thing you'll notice is its compact and lightweight design; you won't have any issues carrying this speaker in your backpack to your factory. It's exceptionally well-built and sturdy; we're sure it'll last you a long time.
We also love the fact that it supports JBL Connect+. Thanks to this, you can connect with several speakers and enjoy music even in the loudest of environments. It's very simple to use, and the buttons are placed on top of the speaker, and we found them very responsive. This speaker is also waterproof making it ideal for tough environments like a factory.
When it comes to performance, we don't have anything to complain about. Fitted with dual passive radiators, the sound was crisp and clear even at the highest volume. This speaker gets very loud, even in an open environment and we were particularly impressed with the quality of the bass.
On a full charge, we were able to get up to 15 hours of playback, which is quite impressive. Additionally, it's wireless, so you can place it anywhere when you work; no need to worry about finding a power source. On the downside, the user manual isn’t very informative and you might need to look for information online.
The Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Speaker impressed us with its sturdiness and performance. It’s very well-built, and we have no doubt that it's long-lasting. Additionally, its IPX7 waterproof certified and even floats on water, so you don't have to worry about accidental dips.
The inclusion of a carrying handle further enhances portability. The interactive buttons are tactfully positioned at the top of the speaker, and they were very responsive. This speaker supports the latest Bluetooth 5.0, and the connection was stable throughout our usage.
The Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Speaker impressed us with its sound quality. The titanium drivers make the sound output crystal clear, and even at the highest volume, there was minimal distortion. The volume gets very loud, and this speaker has a very prominent bass.
It’s also compatible with the Soundcore app that allows you to tinker with various sound styles for a more wholesome listening experience. This speaker lasts up to 24 hours on a single charge which is truly impressive. However, it's a little on the heavier side, which might turn off some customers.
The LG XBOOM Go PL5 Bluetooth Speaker is a stunning speaker with impressive sound. Once you get it out of the box, you'll see how slim, compact and stylish this speaker is. It also sports flashing LED lights that dance according to the beats amplifying the aesthetics further. This speaker is lightweight and portable, so you won't have any issues carrying it around.
We were delighted that it's water-resistant, making it ideal for tough environments like a factory. Another impressive feature is that it's compatible with google assistant that allows you to control the speaker with your voice; however, we noticed that at times the speaker wasn't very responsive.
The LG XBOOM Go PL5 Bluetooth Speaker performs incredibly well. The vocals were clear, and even at high volumes, there was minimal distortion. We were particularly impressed by the rich bass and the loud volume. If the sound isn't enough, you have the option of connecting various LG speakers through a wireless party link for a massive sound.
On a single charge, we were able to get 18 hours of continuous playback on this device. Overall, it’s an excellent Bluetooth speaker, but the high price tag might compel some customers from seeking better value propositions.
The Xtreme 3 is another JBL speaker that has made it to our list due to its impressive performance. This portable speaker is very well-built, and we're sure it'll pass the test of time. That's not all; it's also P67 waterproof and dustproof, which further enhances the longevity of this speaker.
At just about 4 lbs, it's a lightweight unit, and the inclusion of the carrying strap makes portability a non-issue. The JBL Xtreme 3 is also available in various designs, and we were particularly impressed by the camo design. It's compatible with the JBL portable app through which you can connect several speakers if you need more volume.
On the sound front, the JBL Xtreme 3 is a superstar. Fitted with four drivers and two JBL bass radiators, the sound was crisp and clear with impressive bass. However, at higher volumes, we noticed that the bass started to thin out.
On a single charge, we were able to receive 15 hours of playback, which is more than the average, but this will also depend on your volume usage. In all, it's a rugged portable speaker that performs exceptionally well but is priced quite high.
The JBL Boombox 2 is another fantastic speaker for factory work. This speaker is sturdy and weighing in at about 13 pounds, it's a heavy unit, but the inclusion of the built-in handle makes portability easier.
Its also IPX7 waterproof certified; it can survive being submerged in water up to 3.3 feet for 30 minutes which is quite impressive. It's very easy to use, and the buttons are placed on the top of the speaker, whereas the back features the USB port, micro-USB port, and a 3.5 mm aux input.
On the performance front, the JBL Boombox 2 is a standout. It handles all sorts of audio exceptionally well, and the vocals came out crystal clear. The bass is particularly noteworthy, and even at high volumes, we didn't notice any distortions. This speaker gets loud, and even in a factory, you'll be able to listen to your favorite tunes with no issues.
On a single charge, this speaker provided 24 hours of playback, and another impressive feature is that you can actually charge other mobile devices through this speaker. However, the steep price might prevent some customers from purchasing it.
The Pyle Wireless Portable PA Speaker System is one of the most innovative speakers we've come across. It's quite a large unit, but the handle and wheels make portability a non-issue. This speaker comes with an FM radio and can even play MP3 files though a USB flash drive or SD card.
It even comes with a microphone allowing you to sing while playing music; if you're into karaoke, you'll love this speaker. One of the standout features of this speaker is that it comes with flashing LED lights that look mesmerizing with the music. However, we wished it came with a switch so that users can turn them off when not required.
The Pyle Wireless Portable PA Speaker System performs well. It connects to Bluetooth devices very quickly, and the connection was stable throughout our usage. The sound output was rich and full, even at full volume. Midrange, treble, and bass tones were accurately reproduced. Overall, it's a very versatile, powerful, and fun speaker system, but we wished it was waterproof or at least water-resistant.
Bluetooth Speaker Ultimate Buying Guide
Bluetooth speakers come with a long list of speakers, and for laymen, it can be challenging to figure out which ones are important and which ones are not. Through our years testing musical equipment and speakers, we know first hand which ones are essential. In our review, we focused on these features, and you should too when you purchase your speaker.
1. Sound Quality - The most obvious is sound quality. Since most Bluetooth speakers are small, they lack power, so you should be extra careful with this aspect. Pay attention to the frequency. Speakers feature a lower and top frequency-For instance, 100-20 kHz where 20 is the top frequency, and 100 is the bottom frequency. The top frequency isn’t very important, but the bottom indicates bass-the lower, the better. However, don't just depend on paper specifications. Do your research, and it's best if you can test the speaker in-store.
2. Build-Quality - Build-quality is another critical factor. Ensure that it’s constructed of durable materials so that you can use them for years to come. Especially for use in a factory, durability is essential as it's tough to prevent the occasional slips and falls. We highly recommend you to get a Bluetooth speaker that's waterproof and dustproof to protect it from unexpected environmental conditions. For this, pay attention to the certifications.
3. Battery Backup - If you want uninterrupted music playback, battery backup is an important consideration. In most cases, most portable Bluetooth speakers come with 8 hours of playback. However, some higher-end models support up to 24 hours of playback on a single charge. Further, you should also focus on how long it takes for the speaker to charge up. The larger the battery, the more time it'll take. In general, it takes about 3 hours for a Bluetooth speaker to get fully charge. Anything lower than that is impressive.
4. Portability - Portability is another essential feature. In most cases, you'll be working around the factory, and you'll probably want to carry your speaker along with you, and that's why portability is important. Ensure that your speaker sports a compact design and is lightweight. Additionally, we highly recommend you to get one that comes with a carrying handle or wheels if it's a large-sized Bluetooth speaker.
5. Price - Ultimately it may come down to your budget. The more features your speaker has, the more expensive it'll be. However, there's no need for you to spend money on a speaker packed with tons of features that you won't even be using. For instance, if you won’t be using your speaker to charge your cell phones, there’s no need to get one that does. As a general rule of thumb, purchase the speaker with the most features within your budget.
6. Factory Noise - If you’re working in a factory, you’ll most likely be surrounded by loud noises that can muffle even the loudest of speakers. As a result, you need to invest in a Bluetooth speaker that can outperform the noises emitting from your factory. For this, the volume is the main consideration. The louder the volume, the better. Additionally, some speakersallow you to pair multiple speakers for producing one massive sound; we highly recommend you get a speaker with this feature.
This brings us to the end of our list of the best Bluetooth speakers for factory workers. They are all fantastic units, and they made it to our list due to their durability, portability, volume, and sound quality. However, if we had to pick the ultimate winner, it'll be the JBL Xtreme 2 due to its design, features, and sound quality. On the other hand, if you're looking for a budget option, the Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Speaker is an excellent value for money. Ultimately, it’ll come down to your requirements.
Leave a Comment